Kroger is committed to helping our communities. Year after year local schools earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®. Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy…all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
May 1st began the new cycle for the Kroger Community Rewards® program. This is just a friendly reminder that you will need to re-enroll to continue earning donations for the Lakota East High School Athletic Department.
If you aren’t currently designating your Kroger Community Rewards® to another organization and would like to help Lakota East Athletics, follow these easy steps to have your Kroger Rewards benefit the LEHS Athletic Department: You will need to have your Kroger Card number available. If you do not know your Kroger Card number, call 800-576-4377 (option #4).
- Go to: Krogercommunityrewards.com
- Sign In or Create a New Account
- Register your Kroger Plus Card and set up your account
- Scroll down to select community rewards – designate Lakota East High School Athletic Department (NPO# – 82286)
- NOTE: If you are already designating your rewards to LEHS Athletics you will have to update your rewards for LEHS Athletics during the month of April every year.
- If enrollment is completed correctly, LEHS Athletics will appear on your account and on the bottom of your Kroger receipts.
Where will the Kroger Rewards money be used?
The rewards monies collected by the LEHS Athletic Department will be used on capital improvement projects and to supplement the uniform/ equipment budget. The money collected will not be allocated to student athlete participation fees.
Examples of projects that are completed, started or in the planning phase:
- New press boxes at the baseball/softball complex
- Movement of the soccer stadium to main campus
- Track Replacement
- Scoreboard projects in the Gymnasium and at Baseball, Softball, Soccer
- Weight room improvements
- Stadium entrance improvements
- Gym floor refinishing
- New wrestling mats
- Cross Country Improvements at VOA
- Student recognition (Gymnasium and Wall of Fame)
- Bleacher project in gymnasium